Burning files to a CD
- Put a blank CD in the DVD/CD drive.
- If the "Burn a Disc" box doesn't pop up, open up "Computer" and the DVD drive.
- Choose what kind of CD you want to make. The "With a CD/DVD player" option is fine for most cases. (Note: If you choose the "Like a USB flash drive" option, the formatting may take awhile.)
- Paste or drag and drop your files into the CD folder.
- Click "Burn to Disc." (You MUST do this step!)
- Title your disc if you want. Click "Next."
- Your CD should eject when it's complete.
Have questions or need help? Stop by the media center and ask Ms. Dunning or Mrs. Golemme.